What is a “Trial Booking”?
Trial Booking is a concept that will helps long term guests (>1 month) book apartments with confidence even without visiting the apartment. When you book a place for 1 month plus without physically inspecting the apartment, questions that arise are
- Will the apartment be suitable in terms of facilities?
- What long term rates can I negotiate?
- Will the apartment be located close to my place of work and will it be a convenient drive?
- Will the pictures shown be genuine?
We understand that you can’t be sure about all these things and would probably like to assess the place before committing for a longer term. And hence we propose that you choose “Trial Booking”.
What benefits do I get by making “Trial Booking”?
All properties open to “Trial Booking” will allow you to book the apartment for 2 days at the discounted monthly rate. You need to make a payment of only the first 2 days and not the entire month to secure your long term booking. Upon arrival and after staying for 2 days
- If you are happy with the apartment – You can pay the balance monthly tariff
- If you are not happy with the apartment – You can choose a different apartment from amongst all the apartments we have on our network and secure a different one at a similar monthly discount rate.
Are all properties open for “Trial Booking”?
We only have a select few properties that are offering “Trial Booking” as of now, but we hope to increase that number over the next few months, Properties offering Trial booking are marked as such.
What happens if I change my apartment after 2 days in terms of prices?
For the Trial stay period of 2 days, you will pay the discounted monthly tariff for the two days (usually 30% discounted from daily tariffs). If you change your apartment, you will pay the monthly tariff as per the chosen apartments monthly rates (Again, around 30% off). Hence, you will never be paying higher than monthly rates during your stay!